“I was robbed of my win”, says Tayo Faniran as he demands explanation from organisers of BBAfrica

Tobi Adebayo
2014 Big Brother Africa first runner-up, Tayo Faniran has demanded an explanation from the organisers of the reality show over his failure to emerge the winner.
In an Instagram post on Sunday, Faniran said he had been hearing for seven years that he was robbed of his win during the 9th and final edition of the BBAfrica show which Tanzanian actor, Idris Sultan won.
He wrote: “To all those enemies of mine,the fake friends, the ones that came to my life to take from me even when I put them on and turned to spite me and ruin my name,( build alliances against me) you all can have a party tonight coz I failed (all thanks to humans ) but I’m owning it, it’s left for God to not fail now.
Arraignment: Nnamdi Kanu advises IPOB members to embark on dry fasting
“When I wake up, @mnettv @africamagic and @multichoice_group need to tell me what really happened to me on the finale /stage of BBA. I don’t want my career in the industry threatened. I just want proof and explanation coz for the past 7 years all I hear every day was that I got robbed.
“My pain or loss tonight didn’t start today, but they are mentioned because since I’ve been shut up to fight back then. A part of me got damaged, ever since all my efforts to get back up has been so hard. If I lose this case honestly, I’m willing to leave Nigeria, but if anyone human that was born by a woman who doesn’t understand what I’ve dealt with for 7 years misjudges me or uses power to bully me, your children will pay for it coz you really don’t know how many people you hurt when you hurt me.”



